Use Policy cookies
Please carefully read the following information:
To meet the requirements of EU Directive of May 26, 2012 and the provisions of Law no. 506 of November 17, 2004 concerning the processing of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications sector, all website visitors are required consent before transmitting their computers cookies.
Cookies play an important role in facilitating access and delivery of multiple services that users can enjoy the internet, such as:
- Customizing certain settings such as: language is viewed a site, access old preferences by accessing the '' before 'and' back '.
- Cookies provide holders of sites valuable feedback on how their sites are used by users so that they can make more efficient and accessible to users.
- Allow multimedia applications or other on other sites to be included in a particular site to create a browsing experience more valuable, more useful and more enjoyable.
What is a "cookie"?
An "Internet cookie" (a term known as "browser cookie " or " HTTP cookie " or simply " cookie ") is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment from a user who is accessing the Internet.
The cookie is installed by request issued by a web server to a browser ( eg Internet Explorer, Chrome ) and is completely " passive " ( does not contain software viruses or spyware and can not access information on your hard drive user ).
A cookie consists of two parts: the name and content or cookie value. Moreover, the life of a cookie is determined; Technically, only web server that sent the cookie can access it again when the user returns to the website associated respectively webserver.
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, personally identifiable Internet.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- Cookies session - they are temporarily stored in the folder of cookies the web browser for it to store them until the user exits the website or close the browser window (eg when logging / delogării an account webmail or social networks).
- Persistent cookies - these are stored on the hard drive of a computer or device (and generally depends on the default cookie lifetime). Persistent cookies they include those placed by another website than they visit the user at the time - known as " third party cookies " (cookies placed by third parties) - which can be used anonymously to store a user's interests, so be delivered as relevant advertising to users.
What are the advantages of cookies?
A cookie contains information linking a web browser (user) and a specific web server (website). If a web browser that accesses the server again, it can read information already stored and react accordingly. Cookies provide users a pleasant browsing experience and supports the efforts of many websites to offer users comfortable ex - preferences online privacy options for language website, shopping cart or relevant advertising.
What is the life of a cookie?
Cookies are managed by the Web server. The lifetime of the cookie may vary significantly, depending upon the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are used only for one session ( session cookies ) and will not be retained once the user has left the website and some cookies are retained and reused whenever user returns to that website ( Cookie permanent sites ). Although these cookies can be deleted by a user at any time via your browser settings.
What are cookies placed by third parties ?
Certain sections of content on some sites may be provided by third parties / suppliers (eg news box, a video or an advertisement ). These third Partti may also place cookies through the site and they are called " third party cookies " because they are not placed by the owner of the website in question. Third party suppliers must comply also applicable law and privacy policies site owner.
How cookies are used by a site.
Visiting a website may place cookies:
- increase website performance;
- an analysis of visitors;
- user registration.
This type of cookie to remember what the user on this site, so there is no need of setting them at each visit to the site.
Examples: volume settings for video player, video streaming speed with which it is compatible browser.
Cookies for visitor analysis
Every time a user visits a website analytics software provided by a third party analysis generates the user cookie. This cookie tell whether you have visited the site before. The browser will indicate if you have the cookie, and if not, it will generate one. It allows monitoring of unique users who visit the site and how often do.
These cookies are used by software that determines which country coming. It is completely anonymous and is only used to target content - even when the visitor is on in Romanian or another language, you will receive the same creative.
Other third-party cookies
On some pages, third parties can set their own cookies anonymous in order to track the success of an application or to customize an application.
For example, when you share ( share ) an article using the social media located on a site, the social network will record your activity
What type of information is stored and accessed via cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allow a website to recognize a browser. The web browser will recognize until the cookie expires or is deleted.
The cookie stores important information that enhance the browsing experience on the Internet (eg your language setting the desired access a site, keep a user logged into webmail accounts, online banking security, the preservation of products in the shopping cart )
What are cookies important Internet?
Cookies are central to the effective operation of the Internet, helping to generate a navigation experience friendly and tailored to each user preferences and interests. Denial or disabling cookies may make some sites can not be used.
Examples of important uses of cookies (not requiring user authentication through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences - categories of news, weather, sports, maps, public services and government sites entertainment and travel services.
- Offers tailored to users' interests - Remember passwords, language preferences (eg displaying search results in the Romanian language ).
- Retention filters to protect children on Internet content ( options family mode functions Safe Search ).
- Measurement, optimization and analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives on a website (eg via search engines directly from other websites s ). Websites running these analyzes use to improve their sites for the benefit of users.
Security and privacy issues
Cookies are not viruses ! They use type plain text formats. Not consist of pieces of code, so it can not be executed, nor can auto-execute. Consequently, no reply can be duplicated on other networks or to run or replica again. Because they can not perform these functions can not be considered viruses.
Cookies can still be used for negative purposes. Since store information about your preferences and browsing history of users, both on a particular site and several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this fact and constantly marks cookies to be deleted proceedings erase / scan anti-virus / anti-spyware.
Generally browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity and automatically deleted after the user visited a particular site.
Tips for safe surfing and responsible Based on continual cookies.
- Customize your browser settings regarding cookies to reflect a comfortable level of security for you using cookies.
- If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing whenever you close the browser. This is a variant of access sites placing cookies and delete any information Enterprise closing session navigation.
- Install yourself and constantly update your antispyware applications.
- Many applications to detect and prevent spyware attacks include detection sites. Thus, preventing the browser from accessing websites that could exploit vulnerabilities sp browser or download malicious software.
How do I turn off cookies?
Disabling and refusal to accept cookies can make certain websites visited impassable or difficult to use.
It can set your browser so that cookies will not be accepted or you can set your browser to accept cookies from a particular site. But for example, if a visitor was registered as not using cookies, can not leave comments.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change your cookie settings. These settings typically found in menu Options / Settings or menu Preferences / Favorites browser.